jeudi 28 août 2008

San Diego

We have been 4 days in the area of San Diego with Manolo.
Balboa park is a big park where most of the museums and touristic places are. Very neat and pleasant pedestrian area but a little bit too touristic !
We have been to a horse track. Betting is so complicated at the first time ! (maybe for a French people!) new terms… Lucky me ! I bet (a little) for horses at three races and won 8 dollars at the very end. Having my money back, that’s just what I want !!
I met Manolo’s best friend and his wife there. It was very interesting to meet a 27 years old couple who focus on their hotel room, the size of the bathroom, can stay in the room because of a headache… renting a car to go to the horse track and buy a 80 dollars place on a table. Buying food or drink but just touch a little and leave the rest. For me this is quite irritable… I thought only old people can live like that… =)

Aucun commentaire: