samedi 4 octobre 2008

Toujours moi


C´est moi aujourd´hui ! oui, je suis allée chez le coiffeur... un peu de rouge pour égayer un peu, changer de tête...
Ça vaut le coup pour 9 euros !
It´s me today ! yes... I went to the hair dresser ! It´s good to change a little... a little bit of colour is always funnier... It´s worth it for 9 euros ! no ?

2 commentaires:

Maggie a dit…

Papillon! How sweet your flight has been. Look at you - a Hollywood movie star! Your commentary and your photographs are spectacular - such a pleaure to keep up with you. While so many people are worried about war, the economy and health, you are doing the best thing - living life to its fullest! How grand! I am also enjoying each moment the wonderful Fall has brought to California. Oh la la! The weather has been incredible and each day is even better than yesterday. Although, my world is so small compared to your travels. How big my mind is though - I travel with you in spirit! I miss you butterfly - stay safe and healthy!

Manolo a dit…

Que Bella! L’Oreal because you're worth it. XOXOX